a little bit of everything

First off I want to apologize for taking a couple of weeks off from posting.  I have been super busy.  Here's a little of what I have been up to:


(1)  Getting my space at Piccadilly Prairie jam packed and ready for the Summer Shop & Stroll.  What's that you ask?  Well all of the super cool stores located on the 50th and Xerxes corner in SW Minneapolis are offering 20% off everything in their store this Saturday and Sunday.  Yes, you read that right.  If you live nearby make sure you check it out! 

(2)  I finished this awesome dining/ desk chair.  The frame was in excellent condition so I decided to not paint it and leave it as is.  And again I used a curtain as upholstery on the seat.  I bet you would have never known unless you have these curtains in your house.  Cool designs and a great weight -- what more could you ask for in an upholstery fabric?  This chair is available at Piccadilly Prairie and if you purchase it this weekend you can take 20% off!


(3)  I have something SUPER cool and exciting in the works!  I wish I could tell you more about it, but I can't at the moment.  I promise I'll share the good news with you soon as I'm able to.  In the meantime just be excited for me.  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment