more Tell City flower back chairs

I welcomed my second (and third, fourth and fifth) Tell City flower back chairs into my chair family today!  Yup, that's right, I have FOUR of these chairs!  These chairs are a slightly different pattern than my first chair.  They are pattern number 4810 and made of walnut.

I love the hand carved flower detail. :)  These chairs look so awesome painted a bright color and then antique glazed black.  The lines in the flower and leaves just pop!

I can't wait to begin working on these chairs.  I have so many ideas.  One chair is already spoken for and I imagine the others will get grabbed up quickly as well.

Be sure to check out the beautiful transformation (before, progress, and after) of my first Tell City floral back chair!

3 comments:

  1. Can you leave the chair as is? Is it for sale? My aunt is searching for a chair like this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have 2 of these chairs. Would you be interested in both of them?

      Delete
    2. I have 2 of these chairs. Still interested?

      Delete