goals

I started this little adventure only a mire nine months ago.  I had no real plan, just a few ideas, but I drove right in.  And wow was it fun; a little stressful at times, but mostly fun!


The past few weeks I have been thinking a lot about my goals for this website and my business.  When I started this blog, it was a little all over the place.  And that's okay in the beginning, but now I want to work in building my brand and image.  I have numerous thoughts on how I want to accomplish that.

These are a few ideas that I really want to pursue -

(1)  Post more regularly - I'm aiming to post about four times a week.  This is a slightly lofty goal, as the past few months I have only been posting about once a week, but I think I can do it.

(2)  Include more inspiration posts -  I drool over inspiring home pictures all day long (okay, not really, but I wish I could), so I want to share them with others.

(3)  Begin a linky party - I want to start a frequent linky party, Vibrant Vintage Friday, where readers may share their their beautiful furniture and home decor makeovers.

It should be no surprise that I'm going to hit the ground running with these ideas.  So here's to some direction and nine more months of adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment